Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to Mama Mockingbird. First, an introduction. The short version - I'm Jeanna and I'm a wife, mom, and crafter.

The slightly longer verson - I've been married for almost 6 years to my high school sweetheart and I'm a stay-at-home mom to a handsome little prince (today is his 4th birthday. Happy Birthday little guy!).
The good - I love spending time with my family, taking vacations, reading, and of course crafting.
The bad - I like to waste time play on facebook, I need to lose a few lbs, and right now I'm super unorganized (but I'm working on it).
The ugly - I'm a total procrastinator and my house is always a mess.

This blog will most likely encompass the many facets of my life, from family stuff, to crafting, to whatever.
WeLcOme!




Happy Birthday Little Prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment