Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm back!

After taking the month of January off, Mama Mockingbird is back in business. Things are still crazy around here, but I hope to be a better blogger this year. This post will serve as an introduction of sorts to my new blog format.




Mondays - Mama Mondays (anything "Mama" related; may be about being a mama; or Mama Mockingbird, the business)




Tuesdays - Tip/Tutorial Tuesdays (I'll post tips about pretty much anything OR a tutorial)




Wednesdays - Weightloss Wednesdays (here's where I'll be held accountable for all the weight I'm trying to lose!)




Thursdays - Thrifty Thursdays (this can be about coupons, trash-to-treasure finds, ways to save money, etc)




Friday - Family/Faithful Fridays (I've debated about whether Fridays should be for Family or Faith and decided that I cannot choose. so I'll do a little of both :)




I'm not promising to post every day, but I have made a commitment to myself to post at least twice a week.




Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment