Monday, October 3, 2011

Give.

Blood, that is. Today, I gave blood for the first time. Here are my thoughts :)

1. I was a nervous wreck! I was so scared and I prayed the whole way there for God to give me strength to get through it. And guess what? It really wasn't bad at all! I can't believe I've been such a baby and let my own fears get in the way of helping others in need! So if I can do it, anyone can! No excuses!

2. There is a great need. The Red Cross's blood supply is really low right now. I know that when most people hear that, it affects them for a second and then they quickly move on. It's one of those "anonymous" things that we become numb to. Well folks, if you're reading this - you know a blood recipient. Blood donors saved my life. So please give. It could save someone you know.


Be nice to me, I gave blood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment