Saturday, March 5, 2011

February Recap

February was a great month. Here's a quick recap:

February was mostly filled with party planning and the little prince's pirate birthday party. Aside from him being under the weather, everything went very well. We got him a membership to the zoo and we can wait to put it to use!

I started Spring Cleaning, but at my pace I won't be finished until April ;)

This time of year also means that it's time for the hubby to start on job applications for next fall.

Lastly, I ordered the little prince a BOOSTER SEAT. Those of you who know me well know that car seat safety is a big deal to me. He's 5 years old AND at the weight limit on his convertible seat. After a ton of research (I'm just a little obsessive), I settled on this one:

He's so excited!

Can't wait to see what March has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment