Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday and Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

I forgot to weigh-in this morning (oops!) so I will do it tomorrow am.

This week I joined myfitnesspal.com, a free online program that helps you track your calories and exercise. Yep, I'm countin' calories... and let me tell you - it's no fun.

My motto for this week has been "calorie counting = my new enemy :("

Hoping to see results soon though! Wish me luck!

-----------------------

Also, this week is Read Across America Week and today is Dr. Seuss's Birthday!

The little prince has been celebrating all week at pre-k.

Monday was wear a hat day

Tuesday was team shirt day (he wore his Braves jersey)

Today (Wednesday) was sunglasses day and they visited the local high school library where they enjoyed a Dr. Seuss book as well as cookies and juice boxes

Thursday is pajamas day - the day the little prince is most excited about. we even bought new pjs for the occasion :)

Friday is crazy sock day

We love Dr. Seuss around here so this week has been fun!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
- from Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment