Monday, February 6, 2012

Lately

Well, I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with the blog design, but this is how it's gonna stay for a little while (with some minor tweaks of course).

Here's a quick run-down of what's going on in the Mockingbird home:

I've been subbing a lot. And I really like it! The hours are amazing and I just love all the sweet kids! I'm also working on my 3rd Beth Moore Bible study. This time we're doing "James: Mercy rimphs" and so far it's amazing! Oh, and I recently gave blood for the 2nd time. Go me!

Hubby is coaching JV baseball and they'll have their first game this month.
Go Tigers! He also just purchased his dream vehicle - a 1978 Jeep! He's wanted one for a really long time and he finally found one that we could afford ;) He's excited to "fix it up" and I'm excited for him. I love seeing my boys happy!

The little prince just signed up for Little League baseball. This will be his 2nd year. He's doing great in school and has already finished his AWANA handbook AND review at church! He's really into video games lately, something mama isn't as excited about. Also, this month he will turn SIX! Can you believe it? My baby will need 2 hands to show his age!

In baby news, the hubs and I will be attending a pre-adoption conference this month. I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment