Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - Week ONE is DONE and Lent

The first week of Summer Slim-down is behind me! I was really worried about weighing-in because, although I started out great, the little prince's birthday festivities were this weekend. That means cupcakes on Friday, cake on Saturday, and even more cake on Sunday for my neice's birthday. After all that birthday cake, I just knew I didn't lose any weight.

Turns out I lost 1.3 lbs!!! Now I realize that I'll have to do better than that to reach my goal of 25 lbs in 12 weeks, but I was happy to have lost anything!

In other news, I'm participating in Lent again this year. Like last year, I've given up Coke. Unlike last year, I've also given up Coke Zero and Diet Coke as well. I'm really hoping to use this time of sacrifice (as silly as it is to consider giving up Coke a "sacrifice") to grow spiritually.

P.S. Pics from the little prince's birthday coming soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment