Monday, February 20, 2012

Summer Slim-down

My "Summer Slim-down" weighloss challenge starts today! I'm so blessed that so many people have joined the group and that we can do it together! So far, at day 1, here's where I am:

  • I'm not going to reveal my weight/measurements. At this point, I'm too embarrassed by those numbers. I'm tracking my weight and bmi using wii fit.
  • I bought a journal to track my progress. I'm going to write down my daily food intake and exercise, and also weekly weight/measurements.
  • As far as exercise, for right now I'm going to be doing a mix of walking, wii fit, and 30 day shred.
  • As far as diet, I'm not a diet-y person. I don't like feeling too restricted about what I can eat (meaning that I end up "cheating" and then feeling guilty, etc). So instead I've just made an overall goal to eat healthier - less processed foods and more aware of calories (that means not drinking my calories! something I'm very guilty of!). I think my journal will help with this.

My "BIG" goal is to lose around 65 lbs and make a lifestyle change to be healthier. My 12-week goal is to lose 25 lbs. I hope it's not too unrealistic...

What about you?



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment